Multi-line text edit fault?

Whenever I edit horizontal, multiline text in legacy drawings, the
text opens as if it is rotated 270 degrees. When I "OK" the editted
text it is displayed as if it were first entered at 270degrees.
Changing the Attributes of the text from a rotation angle of 270 to 0,
alters the text rotation but if it is editted a second (or third, and
so on) time the text still opens as if it had been rotated. Most
annoying and I don't know aht I could have done to cause it display is
this way.
Reply to
jghood.associates.ltd
Try this: MTEXTED = OLDEDITOR MTEXTFIXED = 1
Reply to
George P