Extension Line Edit

Is there a way to adjust how far the dimension extension lines extend past the arrowheads on a drawing dimension?

| |

Reply to
Farley

It would appear that my text art may not translate well to different news readers. Let me try again.

| past the arrowheads on a drawing dimension?

Reply to
Farley

Tools>Options>Document Properties>Detailing>Extension Lines>Beyond Dimension Line> "add your value here".

HTH

Malcontent

Reply to
Malcolm_Tempt