Extension Line disappears when printing

I have a drawing with two dimensions from the same point, so that their extension lines overlap. It looks ok on my monitor, but when printed, the lines disappear where they overlap. Only part of the longest extension line prints, where it extends past the other dimension. Is this a common problem?

Fred

Reply to
ff

Not on our computers.

What version and SP of SolidWorks do you have?

Some details on your computer; cpu, video card and printer will also be helpful.

Regards,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood