another 2006 oddity making me go nutty

Is there an option that they have added to allow me to move or stretch dimension extension lines in a drawing? In older versions of solidworks you could grab the end point of an extension line and move it anywhere you wanted... I inserted in a dimension in 2006 and there is no gap between the part and the start of the extension line... When i go to move it, it just rubber bands back to its original location... If you have any info on this, please let me know... Thanks...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

SP1.0 fixed this for me.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

That is odd... I am supposedly running SP1.0 according to my About Solidworks option... something musta gotten lost in installation...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to