Where did feature handles go?

We're on the educational software at my college, and we skipped from

2004 to 2006. In earlier versions you could rotate a part by selecting it and then using the feature handles to stretch or rotate the part.

I don't see feature handles now -- how do you rotate objects without them?

Reply to
John Smith

that would be Move/Size Features, on the Features toolbar, or more likely you will need to go to Tools, Customize, Commands, Features to drag it onto your Features toolbar.

Reply to
matt

That's it - thanks!

Reply to