How to create Assembly model in ACIS

Hi,

I am kind of new to ACIS programming. I want to make an assembly model out o part geometry. I have all my parts and the corresponding transformation matrix. I am writing c++ code.

I tried to find out if there is any api there to do the stuff in ACIS help documentation,. but didn't get. Please help me on how to do this.

Thanks, Tarun

Reply to
Tarun

Jon will be along to help you shortly.

You should persue this wherever you are going to school or search for an appropriate forum. This isn't it.

At one time there was some public documentation on Spatial's web site. Sites like

can be found.

Reply to
one-ringy-dingy