How to create Assembly model in ACIS

Hi,
I am kind of new to ACIS programming. I want to make an assembly model
out o part geometry. I have all my parts and the corresponding
transformation matrix. I am writing c++ code.
I tried to find out if there is any api there to do the stuff in ACIS
help documentation,. but didn't get. Please help me on how to do this.
Thanks,
Tarun
Reply to
Tarun
Jon will be along to help you shortly.
You should persue this wherever you are going to school or search for an appropriate forum. This isn't it.
At one time there was some public documentation on Spatial's web site. Sites like
can be found.
Reply to
one-ringy-dingy