Length of bold segments...

How do I change the length of bold segments on ends of lines, for the section line?

I know is a specific type of line but it doesn't offer me any possibility to change length.

Any help?

Thanks.

Reply to
yozotrinity

Do I understand you correctly, you want to change the length of the short segments with the arrowheads? Just click on the section line and grab the end of the segment you want to lengthen and stretch it.

Timelord

Reply to
Timelord

Or Tools, Options, Document properties, Arrows, Section View, set as needed

Mike

Reply to
Michael Eckstein

Thanks for your answers. I was refering to bold end segments of a section line, not the arrows.

You can make your own line under -Tools, Options, Document properties, Line style I can not find a way to change the length of bold segments.

possibility

Reply to
yozotrinity