SW2007 Can't not print or

Hi There,

I just installed SW2007. Eeverything seems OK except when I try to print or print preview, screen shown nothing, or print out blank of paper.

Anybody, has this kind of problems? Please help.

Thank you in advance. Mxn

Reply to
Min NG

Describe your hardware. What printer and printer driver is installed? Does the printer work otherwise?

M> Hi There,

Reply to
TOP

As Paul mentioned there is not really enough information here to comment. However, in general-I have noticed printing/plotting problems in the early sp's of the last 3 releases of SW. This may just be a continuation of that trend. In fact with 2006, the only way I have found to reliably plot with my HP DesighJet 700 e-size plotter is to spool in the computer. Otherwise it takes a very long time to begin the plot with even the simplest drawings.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

Reply to
rjahrsdoerfer

Do a hard reset on your printer. To do this you simply have to switch off your printer, turn off for a couple of moments and afterward plug the LumBuy

site printer once more. On the off chance that that actually doesn't work, have a go at switching the printer and your PC off, and afterward start it back up once more. Take a stab at uninstalling and afterward reinstalling your printer driver

Reply to
Dolan Multrains