GEOMETRY CHECK PROBLEM

Hi all, I have a geomcheck problem, its in a cut feature on a ring revolved part this cut is like a piece of cake 39 degrees .28 depht.
All my part is ok but when I try to create this cut feature a info/ geometry check appers, I tried to create the feature again but it doesn't change, geometry check still botter me, I would apreciate any help please thank you very much in advance regards
all, I have a geomcheck problem, its in a cut feature on a ring<BR>revolved part this cut is like a piece of cake 39 degrees .28 depht.<BR>All my part is ok but when I try to create this cut feature a info/<BR>geometry check appers, I tried to create the feature again but it<BR>doesn't change, geometry check still botter me, I would apreciate any<BR>help please thank you very much in advance<BR>regards<BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>I have solved geom check problems many times by going to 'Edit&gt;Setup&gt;Accuracy' and adding a decimal place or two to the default accuracy. This is often why small features in learge parts fail. And if parts are used in assemblies, I tend to use Absolute Accuracy.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
[...]
message

and adding a decimal place or two to the default accuracy. This is often why small features in learge parts fail. And if parts are used in assemblies, I tend to use Absolute Accuracy.

Thank you very much janes you are great

message
'Edit>Setup>Accuracy' and adding a decimal place or two to the default accuracy. This is often why small features in learge parts fail. And if parts are used in assemblies, I tend to use Absolute Accuracy.

And he does it 4 times !!!
&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi all, I have a geomcheck problem, its in a cut feature on a ring<BR>&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; revolved part this cut is like a piece of cake 39 degrees .28 depht.<BR>&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; All my part is ok but when I try to create this cut feature a info/<BR>&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; geometry check appers, I tried to create the feature again but it<BR>&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; doesn't change, geometry check still botter me, I would apreciate any<BR>&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; help please thank you very much in advance<BR>&gt; &gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; regards<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; I have solved geom check problems many times by going to 'Edit&gt;Setup&gt;Accuracy' and adding a decimal place or two to the default accuracy. This is often why small features in learge parts fail. And if parts are used in assemblies, I tend to use Absolute Accuracy.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; David Janes<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Thank you very much janes you are great<BR><BR>And he does it 4 times !!!<BR></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>5, after a good night's rest!</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
As a hint, industry standard for absolute accuracy seems to have gelled at 0.01 (metric) being used by pretty well everyone I can think of.