GEOMETRY CHECK PROBLEM

Hi all, I have a geomcheck problem, its in a cut feature on a ring
revolved part this cut is like a piece of cake 39 degrees .28 depht.
All my part is ok but when I try to create this cut feature a info/
geometry check appers, I tried to create the feature again but it
doesn't change, geometry check still botter me, I would apreciate any
help please thank you very much in advance
regards
Reply to
dhanield
Hi all, I have a geomcheck problem, its in a cut feature on a ring revolved part this cut is like a piece of cake 39 degrees .28 depht. All my part is ok but when I try to create this cut feature a info/ geometry check appers, I tried to create the feature again but it doesn't change, geometry check still botter me, I would apreciate any help please thank you very much in advance regards
I have solved geom check problems many times by going to 'Edit>Setup>Accuracy' and adding a decimal place or two to the default accuracy. This is often why small features in learge parts fail. And if parts are used in assemblies, I tend to use Absolute Accuracy.
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
and adding a decimal place or two to the default accuracy. This is often why small features in learge parts fail. And if parts are used in assemblies, I tend to use Absolute Accuracy.
Thank you very much janes you are great
Reply to
dhanield
messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
'Edit>Setup>Accuracy' and adding a decimal place or two to the default accuracy. This is often why small features in learge parts fail. And if parts are used in assemblies, I tend to use Absolute Accuracy.
And he does it 4 times !!!
Reply to
graminator
And he does it 4 times !!!
5, after a good night's rest!
Reply to
Janes
As a hint, industry standard for absolute accuracy seems to have gelled at 0.01 (metric) being used by pretty well everyone I can think of.
Reply to
John.R.Wade