Extension Line gaps

How do i set the gap between the dimension extension line and the part?

Reply to
Brice Wu

Tools>Options>Document Properties>Detailing>Extension Lines>Gap

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Document properties - detailing - top right corner Gap:

make sure you have a slddrw file open first!

bob z. p.s. the light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so...

Reply to
bob zee

Thx alot, it was right under my nose. hahaha.

Reply to
Brice Wu

You can also drag them after placement in the drawing - so if you don't like your lines to cross, you can fix them. Little details if you're feeling picky.

Reply to
Davis

If you don't like your lines to cross you can also use the "Break Dimension Lines" checkbox in the dimension property manager. I notice that if your drawing template is setup with this as the default behavior, in reality, it only automatically breaks the dimension lines about 50% of the time. But it still beats having to drag the extension lines each time.

Reply to
Seth Renigar