Text below the dimension line

Is it possible to have a dimension where the value is above the line and any text is below the line? See crude representation below. I'm on 2006sp4.1

| 532 | |---------| | NOTE | | |

Also, are there settings to control how close to the line the text is placed?

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

My first thought for the above/below is to make that dim a dual dim, and overwrite the bottom dim value with text. Crude, yes, but might work?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

...and you can always disable the parentheses if don't want them.

Learnin' more each day, Mike Schick

Reply to
RayDOsity

My dual dimensions appear above the line as well - how do you get yours to appear below?

John H

Reply to
John H