ProE DWG export (III) - how to force ACAD to accept dim text?

Hello again,
does anybody know a way to force AutoCAD to accept
the original ProE dimension text instead of its own wild
assumptions when attempting to modify an imported DWG?
You know, it makes a big difference between an original
"d30h8" and "30.0000" ("d" for the diameter symbol here).
I have learned about dimension style in AutoCAD since I first
posted that problem, but still I didn´t manage to make it use the
original ascii string (the preferred method).
Any help greatly appreciated!
Regards
Walther
Reply to