dimension text direction

Mark, Reset your Dimensioning Standard to ANSI under Document Properties. They are probably set to ISO or DIN or JIS, I think they all do the same.

Reply to
Eddie

I feel really stupid, but for some reason in one drawing template the text for vertical dims is vertical. How do I make all dim text horizontal?

Reply to
mark Bannister

That did it, thanks.

Reply to
mark Bannister

You probably want to know how it got that way. In TOOLS/OPTIONS/ DOCUMENT there is a dialog for deviating from standard.

TOP

Reply to
TOP