Surfcam Save AS dwg but retain text ?

Have a guy trying to save a dimensioned surfcam file - any format that mastercam can open - DXF, DWG, Whatever. No matter what format we try, we can open the part fine, but all text
and dimensions are lost.
Is there a way to do this that we are not seeing?
Thanks - Sean
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Explode all the dimensions into lines. Save them to a separate layer or change them to a different color when you explode them, and you'll still have some control of them separate from the rest of the stuff.
Later,
Charlie
Thanks Charlie - this works with text, but doesn't seem to work with dimensions. Helps, though - thanks Sean
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

You're right. I forgot about that part.
Bad SURFCAM. No soup for you.
Later,
Charlie
SURFCAM Velocity II supports it.
Export Dimensions and Text in DXF and DWG Velocity II now includes text and dimensions when exporting to DWG or DXF. When saving a file using either DXF or DWG the following text dimension types are now supported:
Linear Dimensions Aligned Dimensions Radial Dimensions Diametric Dimensions Angular Dimensions Leaders Text
** End of shameless plug :) **

So when is the ship date again?
Billy K.
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

How complex can this drawing be? Why not just print it out, and re-dimension it in Mastercam?
ca