Save AS DWG/DXF CTD

Has anybody seen this. Try to Save as DWG/DXF. Every time getting NO WARNING Crash to DeskTop on multiple machines.

Singh S.

Reply to
Singh S

Sorry Forgot

SW2006 3.4 Win XP Pro

Reply to
Singh S

No problemo here....same versions.

Reply to
Steve Rauenbuehler

Do you have any sections on the drawing. Try to hide the section and see if you still crash. We have one set of tools that are similar with the same section view that CTD every time I try to export to DWG/DXF. Has been sent to SW with no reply back as to a fix yet.

2006 SP3.4

Thanks. Will try.

Singh S

Reply to