SolidWorks Save Lock Up after Surfcam install

Just installed Surfcam Velocity 3.0 (Been using SC2003 up till now). All of a sudden my SolidWorks gives me a hard time when I save my files. Locks the program right up for anywhere from 30 seconds up to 4-5 minutes, then all of a suddden the Save or Save as dialog will come up if called for, or the hourglass will come up if doing a re-save.

Anybody run across this before?

Reply to
Sean Mc

Stumbled across the solution after a day of frustration. When I was installing Surfcam I tried installing the Surfcam to SolidWorks Connector. A warning came up saying this feature was not compatable with SW

2008. Clicked the OK button to clear the message box (OK was the only option). Assumed it was not installed and forgot about it. At the end of the day I suddenly remembered this, checked my add in list in SW, and sure enough, there it was, checked to run at start up of SW. Unchecked it, and the world is good again.
Reply to
Sean Mc