Need Help on print

I drew up a print for a fixture that will be used to hold a separate inspection block at 3 different fixed angles. The fixture is a single aluminum block with end-milled out channels to the 3 respective angles. I am unsure as to where to reference the 0 from for the 3 angles, can someone help? Drawing is here (pdf format, about 12KB):

you in advance. Marcel

Reply to
dragonbreed

If you mean how to locate the slots in the x and y directions, dimension to a corner with a note that says, "DIMENSIONS ARE TO THEORETICAL INTERSECTION." Then place a circle tangent to the adjacent surfaces that represents a gage pin. Dimension the diameter of the pin and place reference dimensions to the OD of the pin that can be easily checked by the machinist or inspector to be sure that the feature is in the right location.

For example:

Ned Simmons