delete from multiple cppies

sometime I have multiple copies of the same object. for example I have ten circles with the same radius and in the same position.
now how can I get rid of them except for one? is there a simple command or I have to delete them one by one? thanks Claudio
Use my DELDBL lisp routine...on my site. It gets rid of ONLY exact duplicates.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca