delete from multiple cppies

sometime I have multiple copies of the same object. for example I have ten circles with the same radius and in the same position. now how can I get rid of them except for one? is there a simple command or I have to delete them one by one? thanks Claudio

Reply to
vinegoni

Use my DELDBL lisp routine...on my site. It gets rid of ONLY exact duplicates.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

..or use the OVERKILL command, part of Express Tool

Reply to
CarlB