New Autocad workstation

Hi Y'all
I'm interested in getting a new workstation for use with Autocad 2000i
running over Win 2000 Pro.(for the time being anyway). A system in a
full-sized case would be preferable. Maximum performance isn't a necessity;
don't want to spend my entire life savings.
A single source integration solution appeals to me. I've dealt with Dell and
Gateway over the years with good luck with advice from their Sales
Engineers. Appearantly things have changed, and I can barely understand the
brand of English spoken by the Customer Service reps. They don't know what a
Sales Engineer is, but want the order.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Bill Rezny