I can't remember how to draw something. Help please.

Hmm how to explain.. Imagine two 3 inch pipes intersecting at 90 degrees, one pipe is notched to fit around the other pipe.
I want to take the notched pipe and unroll it flat showing the sine wave like shape of the notch in scale.
Can one of you fella's give me a reminder lesson?
Try out the unfolding from www.black-cad.de Regards Jochen