Re: Cntl + right button menu trouble

Check out
for customizing any mouse button
and info on pop-up programming.
- - -
I am using the following configuration to try to have a personalized
>cntl+right button but I am not getting any popup with cntl+right button.
>Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong or any good instructional web sites
>are appreciated.
>Thanks
>Cliff
>
>***MENUGROUP=BASE
>
>*
**AUX1
>;
>$M=$(if,$(getvar,cmdactive),$PO="CMCOMMAND",$PO="CMDEFAULT") $P0=* >
>*
**AUX2
>$M=$(if,$(getvar,cmdactive),$PO="CMCOMMAND",$PO="CMDEFAULT") $P0=* >
>

>*
**MENUGROUP=Personal

>***AUX3
>$P0=PERSONAL.TEST $P0=*

>***POP1
>[&Personal]
>[Add Commands Here]
>
>*
**POP17
>**TEST
>[Test]
>[Pan]'pan
>[Zoom]'zoom
>[Zoom Extents]'zoom e
>[Zoom Previous]'zoom p
>

>I have also tried
>***MENUGROUP=Personal
>
>*
**AUX3
>$P0=TEST $P0=*
>
>*
**POP1
>[&Personal]
>[Add Commands Here]
>
>***POP17
>*
*TEST
>[Test]
>[Pan]'pan
>[Zoom]'zoom
>[Zoom Extents]'zoom e
>[Zoom Previous]'zoom p
>

>and
>*
**MENUGROUP=Personal

>***AUX3
>$P0=POP17 $P0=*

>***POP1
>[&Personal]
>[Add Commands Here]
>
>*
**POP17
>**TEST
>[Test]
>[Pan]'pan
>[Zoom]'zoom
>[Zoom Extents]'zoom e
>[Zoom Previous]'zoom p
>
>and
>***MENUGROUP=Personal
>
>*
**AUX3
>$P0=PERSONAL.POP17 $P0=*
>
>*
**POP1
>[&Personal]
>[Add Commands Here]
>
>***POP17
>*
*TEST
>[Test]
>[Pan]'pan
>[Zoom]'zoom
>[Zoom Extents]'zoom e
>[Zoom Previous]'zoom p

Reply to
Ulf Lagerstrom
There is a bug in AutoCAD which pops up the right button menu instead of doing what you have programmed it to.
Reply to
Tim S