Benchmark for 2001Plus or 2004

Anyone have a copy of the SolidWorks benchmark that will run on either

2001Plus or 2004. The current version is for SW2003 which we skipped over. Our machines currently have a double install of 2001Plus and 2004 (not currently implemented) and I would like to run the benchmark to compare to a new workstation so as to try and justify the purchase of 3 more. If anyone can help, thanks in advance.

Rich Montminy

Reply to
Rich Montminy

There's two different Benchmarks for 2001plus, but none for the 2004...

Reply to
Arto Kvick

They have, I think a benchmark that will run on all.

And then Mike Wilson's ship in a bottle.

And I have > Anyone have a copy of the SolidWorks benchmark that will run on either

Reply to
kellnerp

Thanks, I ran the 2003 Benchmark on SW2004. Just had to save the models as 2004 first time around. I didn't realize Mike's ship in a bottle was a benchmark. Just thought it was another one of his cool (and useful to learn from) examples of his bag o' tricks. I'll give that one a look too.

Reply to
Rich Montminy