Latest Benchmark results for systems?

Anyone test recent workstations with the SPEC benchmark?

We've just gotten Dell M50 and M60 laptops and hope to run benchmarks on them soon, along with some AMD Athlon based workstations we use for training.

SPEC posts a number of results using their SW 2003 benchmark at:

Solid Solutions Magazine shows a SolidWorks 2001+ benchmark to be available, but as they don't post the results we're not sure it is worth pursuing.

Thank you

Dana Seero Computer-Aided Products.

Dana Seero