Benchmark

Does anyone know where there is a Benchmark for SW03 or 04 (preferably 04)?

benchmark is for SW01+. When I went to get that to DL there was an internal server error. So I'm wondering if anyone has or knows where there is another Benchmark for Solidworks.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Scoot, Check with Dave Schaller at Texas Engineering Systems. He does the yearly studies on new systems each year and reports on them for SSM. He will likely have a copy of the benchmark.

to get his contact info.

Tell him Richard sent ya'

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Thanks Richard!

Will do.. in fact already have.. waiting for reply.

I assume your going to be at the Conference this year? I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, but I think we will be leaving sometime on Monday.

My first flight too - Eeeek! :-P

Later, Scott

Reply to
Scott

I'll likely be there early Sunday. Save a seat at the bar!

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle