Help! SolidWorks 2004 Toolbox synch with Windows Briefcase

Prior to the release of SolidWorks 2004, I was using Windows Briefcase to synchronize my SolidWorks files, including the Toolbox database, on multiple machines.

SolidWorks 2004 uses a different format of some kind for their Toolbox database than previous versions, and Windows Briefcase will no longer synchronize it. As such, this means that my Toolbox parts lose their definitions when I view the SolidWorks assemblies on another machine using the synched files.

Does anyone know of a way to get the Toolbox to synch via Briefcase, or of another synch utility that would have this ability?

Thanks,

Michael Hoopes

Reply to
Michael Hoopes