Solidworks Toolbox

My company is experiancing an issue with the toolbox in Solidworks. The issue is the only one person at a time can use it. It shows an error message stating that it is read-only to try again later. We have tried a few settings but still no luck. Does any one have any suggestions? I am sure that we are not the only company using it. Solidworks has no answers for us..

Reply to
adrewery

try this link, may help :-)

pete

If you are using 2005, for some stupid reason now, your toolbox part files have to have the read only attribute set on them. This is the only thing I've found that fixes this error message

Reply to
Jo