dimension defaults?

I've used "Help" and can't seem to get a handle on this.

I can't figure out how to set up my default settings. I am using "favorite" dimension settings with no problems.

How do I change default settings like dimensions, units, text size, etc?

Reply to
dlevy

This has to be done in your default drawing template. Change all of your settings to what you would like them to be and save them to a drawing template. When creating new drawings use this template as the default

Just a reminer, drawing templates are only one piece to the puzzle, Part & assembly templates should be utilized as well. E

Reply to
Eddie