dimension text on wrong side

I dimension a vertically and drag to the right. The dimension text is on the left. I want the dimension text on the right (on the outside). How? I can't seem to figure this out.

Reply to
dlevy

click on the green dot where the leader intersects with the line pointing to the number--this flips the orientation

Reply to
Michael

That just moves the arrows inside/outside.

Reply to
dlevy

then you're clicking the wrong dot--try some other ones

Reply to
Michael

I tried all of the dots.

Reply to
dlevy

is this by chance a revolved feature with ordinate dims?

Reply to
kb

It's a revolved feature - not an ordinate dim. Also, I'm dimensioning from a cross section.

Reply to
dlevy

it's a known issue. not sure where this lies on sw's list of priorities.

Reply to
kb

Thanks.

Reply to