Download bearings

Hi,

Anyone knows a website that I can download 3D models of bearings from? (I'm after FYH pillow block, UCHA 2)

Cheers,

Shemi

Reply to
shemi

I uploaded one I created to

The reason I created my own was so that it would be parametric. I can just enter the variables of the housing and bearing insert from any major catalog and presto.

Let me know if you have problems or suggestions.

PS Sixth one down in user library under pillow block bearings!

Reply to
Keith Streich

I've gotten 3d models of NTN Bearing from this site. There are a couple of other branda of bearing shown. Perhaps you find something that will work for you.

Hi,

Reply to
Double Ace