Interesting Vices

Made in the USA from Dura-Bar. They are expensive (quality usually is)
Think it's worth it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5p4m2qT0-o

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/general/court-order-remove-certain-threads-pm-i-say-bs-what-do-you-say-262781/

Not worth reading. The owner of Practically Worthless Machinist is an idiot who can't be trusted. Don is a small time machine tool dealer whose isn't capable of understanding any kind of issue that requires thinking. There is a reason the Practically Worthless CADCAM forum is dying and my CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn is growing like crazy.
====== This has nothing to do with the owner of practical machinist...it was just easier for me to give you a link than to try and explain that the owner of Orange Vise company is apparently having some sort of legal problem with Glacern, which produces a similar product.
Do you know whether Orange Vise is even still in business ?

Thanks for the heads up...
I've got too much invested in the Chick lineup to be changing over to something else though; my processes mostly involve loading rough bar stock into vises and then finishing up on a flat fixture and so the vises themselves do not need to be particularily accurate since the jaws are cut in place within the machine coordinate system anyways.
I notice You Tube hasn't been railroaded into removing the video.