Combining two sketches?

Dear group,

I normally use Catia V5 for mechanical design, but in this case I need to use SolidWorks. In Catia there is a function named Combine that can be used to make a solid from two different sketches (i.e. sketch from the front and one form the top). Is there something similar in SolidWorks?

Regards,

Kasper

Reply to
Kasper

Kasper Look up "combine" in the help. You will need to extrude both sketches but that is the only extra step

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Kasper,

Have a look at the "2D to 3D C> Dear group,

Reply to
POH