Bolting sequence

With the new CW 2007, do you think we could simulate a complete bolting sequence on a flange ?

We already have done it but with cosmosm! some years ago... with a .bat external file, and with macros.

Put a given load on a bolt, classically with a temperature difference and thermal expansion... stop, go to another bolt and so on ... for all the bolts. The gasket has a non linear behavior, the flange has an elasto-plastic behavior, the gaps have to be used...

Have you tested the new function (RESTART, bolt add-on...)

Thanks

Reply to
kygvxx