Free to good home R14 manuals

AutoCAD orig. User's Guide, Mastering AutoCAD 14 (Omura), AutoCAD Quick Reference (Autodesk Press), AutoCAD 14 Instant Reference (Omura) (Taking up my valuable shelf space for years.) Excellent cond. (if you don't mind some highlighted text here and there). You pay shipping.

ciao' Bob

Reply to
R. Deans

Where are you?

*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*

Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

B. W. Salt. wrote:

Brian

Across the pond. Boston, Massachusetts

cheers Bob

Reply to
R. Deans

MegaBucks transport costs, then! I would have liked to take up your offer.

Thanks, Bob.

Compliments of the season to you.

*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*

Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Reply to