Free to good home R14 manuals

AutoCAD orig. User's Guide, Mastering AutoCAD 14 (Omura), AutoCAD Quick Reference (Autodesk Press), AutoCAD 14 Instant Reference (Omura)
(Taking up my valuable shelf space for years.) Excellent cond. (if you don't mind some highlighted text here and there). You pay shipping.
ciao' Bob

Where are you?
*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*
Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.

B. W. Salt. wrote:

Brian
Across the pond. Boston, Massachusetts
cheers Bob
Deans) wrote:

MegaBucks transport costs, then! I would have liked to take up your offer.
Thanks, Bob.
Compliments of the season to you.
*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*
Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.
Glad someone else still uses R14
(R.

Up to a year ago I was using Rel 9. Baz