Free to good home R14 manuals

AutoCAD orig. User's Guide, Mastering AutoCAD 14 (Omura), AutoCAD Quick
Reference (Autodesk Press), AutoCAD 14 Instant Reference (Omura)

(Taking up my valuable shelf space for years.)
Excellent cond. (if you don't mind some highlighted text here and
there).
You pay shipping.
ciao'
Bob
Reply to
R. Deans
Where are you?
*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*
Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
B. W. Salt. wrote:
Brian
Across the pond. Boston, Massachusetts
cheers Bob
Reply to
R. Deans
MegaBucks transport costs, then! I would have liked to take up your offer.
Thanks, Bob.
Compliments of the season to you.
*For email, remove NS from 'reply to' address.*
Brian Salt, Buckland Monachorum, U.K.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
Glad someone else still uses R14