Sortout - free to good home

FREE
Materials
Sortout - free to good home - or bad one for that matter
To make room for two new CNC's I have had to sort out my 'spares'
collection with a vengeance with the result that I have literally
grabbed everything for an area big enough for them and threw it all
outside.
consists of large multi core cables, MIL type plugs and sockets, some
alloy pulleys, armoured cable, loads of relays, timers, starter boxes,
themals.
All those parts that 'may' come in useful one day.
They are all outside, with a sheet over and it's first come, first
served until the scrappie calls round.
Situated 2 miles J24 / J25 M1 at Long Eaton, phone before coming 07966
376085
John S.
Reply to
John S
Ill be round one evening this week then :)
Dave
Reply to
small.planes