Free to a good home !

Illyama 17" auto ranging svga monitor in good working order - about to go to the tip unless someone wants to collect it from Bromley in the next week or so. Also several keyboards, mice, i/o cards, boxes of odd cables, transformers, drawer of components, telephone instruments, and any other junk (sorry valuables !) I can foist off on you while you are here ! It all is either taken by you or goes to the tip !!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'll have it if that's ok. How do I contact you?

Reply to
Dave Baker

message

about to

Dave, call me on 020-8402-0355 or the reply to email is valid if you remove the obvious spam trap

Regards,

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

message

about to

Dave, you are welcome to them.

Call me on 020-8402-0355 or the reply to email is valid if you remove the obvious spam trap

Regards,

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Thanks Andrew. However, looking at the map it's probably a bit further from myself near Slough than I'd realised to make the trip worthwhile. Those charities that send pc's to the third world would no doubt be grateful though.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Baker

Have you thought of trying to offload them on via your local freeshare/ freecycle group? Sorry, I can't find the link at present. Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
Scruff

It's a good job Bromley is so far away

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

All things are relative

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Dave,

Let me have a contact email. I will be visiting a friend in Slough in a couple of weeks and can drop an unneeded 17" monitor off for you at the same time.

Cliff

Reply to
Cliff Ray

Is this monitor a Visionmaster pro? If it is, it's criminal to chuck such a well made monitor........... Bob

Reply to
Emimec

message

about to

It's the Visionmaster Bob - yours if you want to collect it !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Ok, many thanks. These monitors were in the region of £600..... I know, I bought one many years ago, are you sure you want to dump it? Bromley in Kent? I'm in Enfield, probably not far then? Bob

Reply to
Emimec

message

instruments,

monitor...........

Just drop down due south and you'll be there - tell me when and I'll put the kettle on!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

No toast ?

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Or kippers?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Nah, the kettle's for kippers, not toast.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Tea, toast AND kippers if you bring 'em !

(only because I'm happy due to Peter getting me a new pair of balls)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

"Andrew Mawson" skrev i en meddelelse news:xrqdnfNREM13 snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

I _don't_ want to hear about that story.

:-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Is Sunday morning ok ? Bob

Reply to
Emimec

message

order -

Bromley

Yes that's fine Bob - give me a valid email address and I'll send you a 'how to find us' speel.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson