Bench drill free to good home

Subject line say's it. In the process of clearing out the workshop and papers of Myfords old Development Engineer who has recently died.
This drill was built around WWII from castings and machined up at Myfords. Rather crude looking but it works, because you can buy a Chinese bench drill for 9.99 with a 10.50 rebate it's hardly worth advertising. Single phase with 1/2" Jacobs chuck, direct fitting, no taper.
Free to good home, even free to a bad one. Mug, sorry, new owner must collect. Will fit into normal car or because I'm desperate to get rid without scrapping it, it will even fit into a Reliant. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:38:15 GMT, John Stevenson

I'll collect it if its not gone yet.
Bill H Derby
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:59:55 +0100, Bill H

Bill it's yours. Collecting it this afternoon [ just leaving for another trip ] email me about collection. Tonight or tomorrow will be Ok or anytime next week.