Books - free to good home

Or a bad one for that matter. 14 general books on Electrical engineering or similar.
3 volumes of Practical Electrical Engineering by Newnes
3 volumes of Principles of EE by Newnes 4 volumes of Modern EE by Caxton Plus a few other of that ilk.
These don't fit into my current book collection theme so I'm offering them here for free but must be collected due to weight. Don't ask for them to be shipped - I'll ignore any emails. 4 miles of J24/J25 M1
Shame to see them tipped. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 23:26:14 GMT, John Stevenson

Paul at the Internal Fire museum has shouted up for these and I'm pleased they are going to a good home. Internal Fire is having an end of year crank up this coming weekend. If anyone is going and prepared to call in, collect these and drop them off to Paul I would appreciate it.
Internal Fire's web site is http://www.internalfire.com
Paul's email is
snipped-for-privacy@semidiesel.com
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:03:46 GMT, John Stevenson

The books and the box of valves are at my son's place, round the corner from Martin Perman, who is going to collect them and take down on the weekend.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel