New Adverts web page for model engineering

Due to Chris Heapy's adverts web site not being followed up on and Chris not answering emails or posts Charles Ping and myself have organised a new page for Model Engineering adverts.

This will be run along the same lines as the page Chris used to run. Buy. sell and wanted for equipment, models and magazines, in fact anything home workshop related.

Free to use, no strings or sponsors just a service to Model Engineers. A link to the page is here:-

Please book mark this. Most of the background work has already been done by Charles and we hope to get this running sometime over the week end for a Monday start up.

I dare say there will be some bugs, hiccups etc so please bear with us whilst we feel our feet. The page is pretty clear to understand. Please do fill in the location box with a general area as there is nothing worse that making contact only to find that the 3 ton machine you fancied is in the Shetland's and you are in Devon.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Sorry to say it won't open John. A google search did not recognise it.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If you think no one cares, try stopping a Direct Debit!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I did, Tom, but when it didn't work, I stripped off the http//www & tried the remainder as a Google search. I've known it work before if there is a digit misplaced "did you mean ?" , but not this time

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If you think no one cares, try stopping a Direct Debit!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Works ok for me on NTL!

Reply to
Dave Croft

In message , Kim Siddorn writes

Working well in wildest Shropshire, Kim. A quick whois lookup shows the domain as first registered on 09/01/2005, so there's every chance that the DNS hasn't had a chance to propagate everywhere yet. I should try again later, and again tomorrow.

TTFN

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

- and it works for me today ;o))

Thanks for running this useful service. I'll see if I can find anything I can bear to part with!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If you think no one cares, try stopping a Direct Debit!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Why Google it when you can click on the direct link?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Seems ya have a problem, Kimston..