Ebay engines or items

If any members of this group want to bring ebay items to our attention please continue to do so. I like looking at Ebay items and deciding if they are a bargain or over priced etc. I have got a life and dont sit on my own in the evening trawling through Ebay and so posts on this group bring to my attention items that i may have missed. Most posts of Ebay items are marked as such (eg. engine on Ebay) So 'Roland and Celia Craven' dont look at a post with Ebay in the subject title if it upsets you.

Reply to
Bill

Bill I'm sure I'm not alone in being more than willing to spend some of my life running searches on your behalf. It would help us all if you could give details of your interests. hth Roland Craven

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I must admit that I find the Ebay links interesting as well. I'm not really intending to buy any of them of course, just do a bit of windows (pun) shopping. Personally, I think this NG would be poorer without them.

John

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader

Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
John Manders

Here's one that is a must for you:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Very appropriate & to the point, thanks Tom.

Reply to
Noel