Ebay

With the season of peace and goodwill approaching I offer a proposition for your kind consideration. There are often items on Ebay worthy of discussion (indeed I could readily construct a daily post of items with interest to many on this group). In the interests of neighbourly consideration however I propose that we save such posts until after the item has ended. What say you? regards Roland PS Clearly such self-restraint need not apply to items you are selling and wish to promote :-)

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven