Downsizing - items for sale

Colud you please send me details and photos if poss of the turret mill Cheers Colin ring 01159389014

Reply to
Colin Wildgust

I have been asked to assist a friend downsize his factory workshop and list items on EBay. It occurred to me members of this group might like first choice. You can deal direct with the seller, I have no financial interest.

Items: Triumph 2000 lathe Asking around £1500 Industrial Bandsaw Powerpress 30 ton I think? XYZ ( I think ) turret mill

I have photos if required

Bob

Reply to
Emimec