Optimistic pricing

I often wonder where sellers get their prices from, see ebay 180056124047

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Alea jacta est!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Maybe they typed the wrong thing in the wrong box - its a new seller.

Incidentally our local Buy & Sell (Chester) has a Beaver Mill in it with tooling for =A3450. I looked it up to get the size and its a bit big for my space although it looks a nice tool. I was amused to find that this is a product of Balding Engineering - the Balding Beaver, what a name! I can dig out the phone number if anyone is interested..

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Nice machines, well worth the money, especially with tooling as well.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

It's the green paint premium. Worth so much more than the boring grey colour.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Not only green but *shiny* too...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

It didn't shift anyway thus proving it overpriced.

Reply to
briano