Repairer wanted for old generating set.

I have an old "Outboard Marine" generating set which is trailer mounted. The dynamo is capable of producing 110 volts dc and 200 amps and was used as a portable welder. The motive power is a Ford E93A petrol engine governed by a Welland governor.

The unit may have been damaged by flood water in the recent gales which swept the West of Scotland and I am trying to find a company who will repair it. It is fully insured but I have no idea of the value.

If anyone can recommend a company which repairs such things, please advise me.

Reply to
Alasdair Baxter