Large Lister in transit

We were out collecting and delivering today, when Rita spotted a very large Lister vertical petrol engine (N or R) on a trailer on the A14 going West. Didn't recognise the driver, and the van wasn't anyone's that we knew.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes

Probably a P on its way from Peterborough :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Correct again Roland!

The Big Lister I recently sold on ebay on it's way to Shropshire with it's enthusiastic new owners - I'm hoping to see it up and running at the 1000 engine.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden