New Spitfire adverts - Spitfire 9.jpg (0/1)

Thought you might appreciate their new adverts for the World Cup.

[Trying Agents new linking out - may not work ] .

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

OK so it didn't work.

Try this.

There are actually 10 of these, change the last number from 209 to 201 thru to 210.

Not very politically correct but who gives a rat's ? This one amused me the best

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

It says on the intro that they never made it into print, but #209 Downed All Over Kent was definitely on beermats in my local pub about 2-3 years ago :-)

Reply to
Duncan Munro

Could only find 9...201-209 but was amused most by 201 and 209. Keep them up for a couple of days please so I can point them to the lads at work :-)

Spitfire is actually a very nice pint.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Mark try

Tom

Reply to
Tom

That'll do nicely sir :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Yes I'd second that - a very acceptable tipple when you can find it on tap.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

John, Can't find you a genuine Spitfire from my little burst on my banjo but!!!! The last one is Jimmy Robb's in San Diego - SL-721 and still flying.

How about a beer on friday, the 13th at Stourport Manor Hotel just out of Kidderminster? Time for a beer or three, a spot of lunch and stagger onto the roof for

1500 hours( prompt)

We've ordered a Four of GR-4's from the RAF 31 Squadron. from Marham. What we get is subject to all the usual conditions for RAF Strike Command. Heigh, Ho fancy a go? We can all go back for another drink to drown our sorrows if they have a proper job.

Or a Gala Dinner on the Saturday. Trooping the Colours and all that sort of thing?

My guest and all that sort of thing. Bring your Biggles gear, if you must.

This is a serious offer as I still owe you that beer or bitter( or better)

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674