Matchmaker CNC Mill - Free To A Good Home

Needs a tiny wiring repair but other than that it's fine. Lot's of parts and accessories. Will not split, it's all or nothing.

Collection only from Bishops Stortford, Herts.

I no longer use this machine and need the space.

Email in the header works.

Reply to
Cane

I _wish_ I had the space!

You don't 'appen to 'ave an old Myford Super 7 lathe you want to get rid of as well, perchance? ;op

Reply to
Greybeard

I've got a f*ck off great CNC lathe, but I use that ;-)

Reply to
Cane

I could ask the college at Harlow if they want it, I'm sure they have a Matchmaker, but never seems to be running? Bob>

Reply to
Emimec

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Cane typed

Oh shit... Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...

Yes, please!

(Emailed)

Reply to
Wicked Uncle Nigel

Hehehehehehe

Reply to
Hog

On Mar 28, 4:18 pm, Wicked Uncle Nigel

Gone to the man with bells on his shoes.

Reply to
Cane

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Cane typed

I'll get a van organized. Any idea what it weighs?

Reply to
Wicked Uncle Nigel

Depends what kind of van it is really.

Reply to
ginge

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, ginge typed

Badoom-tish!

Haven't you got a new bike to crash?

Reply to
Wicked Uncle Nigel

Yes, but I dropped something on my foot last night, and it's still a bit too swolen to get the bike boots on comfortably so I've spent the day tidying the garage instead.

I'll have to do double the mileage tomorrow instead :-)

Reply to
ginge

Damn, if only I was ready with my garage expansion plans. How long can you wait?

Reply to
Simon Wilson

Ah, it's gone to a good home then.

M90 G90 G75 G97 S18000 G00 T3 G00 Z-0.5 G00 X2.5 Y5. M12 G00 Z-0.1 G01 Z0.4 F1. G02 I2.5 J2.5 F2. G00 Z-0.5 M22 G00 X0. Y0. M02

Reply to
Simon Wilson

You'll need a machinery mover and a truck not a van.

Reply to
Cane

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Cane typed

I was toying with the idea of a flat-bed and a HIAB, but if that's no good there's a local bloke I'll talk to.

Reply to
Wicked Uncle Nigel

On Mar 28, 4:55 pm, Simon Wilson

It's not often that machine code makes me laugh out loud.

Reply to
Cane

He's got a broad back & very long arms I take it

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Where the flying *f*ck* are you going to put that?

Oh, hang on. You'll need that workshop extension after all, won't you?

Reply to
Pip

Why aren't I surprised !

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Pip typed

The Bridgeport'll have to go.

Heh. I'd die. Painfully.

Reply to
Wicked Uncle Nigel