Matchmaker CNC Mill - Free To A Good Home

Well I know where to come when I need one then! ;o)

Although, I reckon a CNC will be a tad overkill for the small jobs I need one for!

Reply to
Greybeard

Pop over any time you like mate and have a look. You're welcome to use the CNC lathe on site [as is WUN] as it's not over loaded with work.

Reply to
Cane

In article , Tony Jeffree writes

"I might not be right bright, but I can't 'arf lift 'eavy weights!"

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

FFS, my back hasn't yet recovered from the last time that he had an erection in his back garden.

Oh, hang on, that doesn't quite sound right...

-- Antony

Reply to
antonye

But now you'll be the envy of all those horizontal champs you hang out with. You'll be able to make these:-

And these:-

And just think what you could put here instead of RR :-

The envy and free pints are endless.........................................

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

"Ready for you are your lesson first?"

Reply to
Cane

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Wicked Uncle Nigel saying something like:

You'd better build an extension on that extension.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Wicked Uncle Nigel saying something like:

Rough guess... between half and one ton.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Try again, these are the best end of a ton and a half going on ton three quarters.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Grimly Curmudgeon typed

I was thinking a ton plus. I'm wandering over to Cane's place tomorrow for a look-see.

I'd better take the Pan, I can't get that much lager on the V-Max.

Reply to
Wicked Uncle Nigel

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, John Stevenson typed

D'you reckon the 3-phase converter that I run the Bridgie off will be up to the job, John?

Reply to
Wicked Uncle Nigel

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember John Stevenson saying something like:

Bloody hell. I wrote a ton first and amended it down a bit, thinking about the hollow castings. Of course, there are some solid bits too.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Lozzo wrote in news:MPG.20750810efb8637a98a339 @news.individual.net:

You can be Auvache's bitch in the kitchen. Just stick to the washing up though.

Reply to
wessie

Lozzo wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net:

whoosh

Reply to
wessie

No chance. A bridgeport weighs all of that and this looks a good bit bigger. Well over a ton I think.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Almost two IIRC.

Reply to
Cane

It is possible to ride a motorcycle in other footwear.

Reply to
vulgarandmischevious

It is, but the bruising is on the top of my foot where the gear selector is so it was pointless putting myself in more discomfort.

And Today the weather is a bit crap, so I'm doing other stuff... it's not like I have to rush the running in as I've another bike to use, should I need it.

Reply to
ginge

I agree.

Slippers are not only very comfy, they bend easily so I can turn my toes up and knock my pipe out[1] more easily.

[1] Not a euphemism
Reply to
MikeH

So woe _are_ they ?