Matchmaker CNC Mill - Free To A Good Home

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:33:46 +0100, Wicked Uncle Nigel

Where the flying *fuck* are you going to put that?
Oh, hang on. You'll need that workshop extension after all, won't you?
--
Pip: B12

Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, Pip

The Bridgeport'll have to go.

Heh. I'd die. Painfully.
--
Wicked Uncle Nigel - Podium Placed Ducati Race Engineer as featured in
Performance Bikes and Fast Bikes
wrote:

But now you'll be the envy of all those horizontal champs you hang out with. You'll be able to make these:-
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevenson.engineers/lsteve/hidden/sump.jpg
And these:-
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevenson.engineers/lsteve/hidden/rotary%20cam1.jpg
And just think what you could put here instead of RR :-
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevenson.engineers/lsteve/files/rolls_royce.jpg
The envy and free pints are endless.........................................
.
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevenson.engineers/lsteve/hidden/rotary%20cam1.jpg
So woe _are_ they ?
--
Boo

Boo wrote:

Never been inside a motorcycle gearbox? Gear selector drum.
Wayne....

Real bikes didn't have selector drums, they had segments!
Mark Rand(running) (Triumph TSS, in bits) RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

Real TTS's were Bultaco's too ;)
Wayne Weedon wrote:

Ooops TSS = Tralla Super Sport LOL
Wayne Weedon wrote:

Nope - misspent youth you see :-(

Ah.
--
Boo

Pip wrote:

FFS, my back hasn't yet recovered from the last time that he had an erection in his back garden.
Oh, hang on, that doesn't quite sound right...
-- Antony

"Ready for you are your lesson first?"
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Wicked Uncle Nigel
Rough guess... between half and one ton.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a
wrote:

Try again, these are the best end of a ton and a half going on ton three quarters.
. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
Using the patented Mavis Beacon "Hunt&Peck" Technique, John Stevenson

D'you reckon the 3-phase converter that I run the Bridgie off will be up to the job, John?
--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Bridgeport, a CNC Taig Mill, a Colchester
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember John Stevenson

Bloody hell. I wrote a ton first and amended it down a bit, thinking about the hollow castings. Of course, there are some solid bits too.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

<changes .sig, so the URME lot know who this is>
I was thinking a ton plus. I'm wandering over to Cane's place tomorrow for a look-see.
I'd better take the Pan, I can't get that much lager on the V-Max.
--
Nigel

When the only tools you have are a Bridgeport, a CNC Taig Mill, a Colchester
saying something like:

No chance. A bridgeport weighs all of that and this looks a good bit bigger. Well over a ton I think.
--
The internet. It's not a big truck.
It's a series of tubes.

Almost two IIRC.
Cane wrote:

Ah, it's gone to a good home then.
M90 G90 G75 G97 S18000 G00 T3 G00 Z-0.5 G00 X2.5 Y5. M12 G00 Z-0.1 G01 Z0.4 F1. G02 I2.5 J2.5 F2. G00 Z-0.5 M22 G00 X0. Y0. M02
--
/Simon

On Mar 28, 4:55 pm, Simon Wilson

It's not often that machine code makes me laugh out loud.