Transport - Warrington or St Helens

Anyone going to Tim Leech's at Warrington or St Helens in the next couple of weeks pickup from J24 / J25 M1 ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

What is it to take, John?

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Just a small motor, it could go parcel farce but just wondered if someone was going that way.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

I could be heading up there in about a fortnight with a nearly empty estate car if Tim'll have me :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

is a better bet than parcelfarce. Even takes ebay vouchers (paypal)

Reply to
bigegg