Bridgeport For Sale

Heard of this machine only this morning but I don't know anything about it.

It's a Bridgeport by Adcock and Shipley and I'm told it has the slotting head fitted. Local company wants £500 to get this out the way.

Email in first instance and I'll pass on details, I'm making nothing on this, you deal direct with the company but they don't want any tyre kickers.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Emimec

Long Eaton on Notts / Derby border. J24 or J25, M1

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Many thanks To far re delivery cost for me as in London. Bob

Reply to
Emimec