Magazines - free to good home

Hiya I have the following model mags to clear out of my roof space, and am offer ing them free to anyone who would genuinely find them of use. You would need to collect them from me (5 heavy boxes), resident South Ches hire. Model Railway Constructor - July 1963 to June 1987 (when it ceased print in that guise) Railway Modeller - Jan 1975 to Jan 1982 (plus an odd earlier one or two) All in reasonable condition (maybe not good enough to command high resale, so no dealers, please, you won't want these!), except that the earliest one s from 1963 although complete were very well thumbed as a teenager and some covers etc are loose and split. Contact me off-group at dave dot koring at talk21 dot com, and state what t rack gauge EM is (to try to avoid non-modeller dealers etc) Cheers Dave

Reply to
dave.koring